The mission of women's ministries at HPC is to encourage and equip women to glorify God in the home, church, and community.
- By fostering meaningful relationships,
- By providing opportunities for spiritual growth,
- By inspiring hearts to serve, and
- By discipling women to demonstrate Christ-like love.
Connect with us on Facebook
If you are a member, please join our HPC Women's Facebook Group. It is here that we share prayer requests and updates about the Women's Ministry.
Coming November 2019. Stay tuned for more details!!
The HPC Prayer Walkers meet each Tuesday morning at 8:30 am. We will meet in the back parking lot behind the church.
Women's Summer Bible Studies
- Nancy Monroe will be leading a study of Psalm 107 using Laura Chandler’s book Steadfast Love. We will meet Wednesday mornings at HPC from 10:00-11:30 am from June 19-July 31 (We will not meet the week of VBS). If you would like to purchase the book through the church, it is $5 per copy. These will be available in the church office starting the second week of May.
- Holly McAfee will be leading study on the book of Romans using the “She Reads Truth” study material. We will meet at Paula Bonner’s home on Tuesday evenings from 6:30-8:00 from June 11-July 30. We will not meet the week of July 4th. There is no childcare for this study. If you would like to purchase the book through the church, it is $5 per copy. These will be available in the church office the third week of May.
- Leigh Anne Grant and Suzanne Vineyard will be leading a women’s Sunday school class using Ginger Hubbard’s book Don’t Make Me Count to Three.” This book will help us dive deeper into God’s word using a 6 week study guide designed to strengthen understanding of heart-oriented discipline from a biblical perspective. We will meet July 7-August 11 during the HPC Sunday school hour of 9:30-10:30am. If you would like to purchase the book through the church, it is $5 per copy. These will be available in the church office the second week of May.
Click here for a July calendar of women's ministry events.