The mission of women's ministries at HPC is to encourage and equip women to glorify God in the home, church, and community.
- By fostering meaningful relationships,
- By providing opportunities for spiritual growth,
- By inspiring hearts to serve, and
- By discipling women to demonstrate Christ-like love.
Connect with us on Facebook
If you are a member, please join our HPC Women's Facebook Group. It is here that we share prayer requests and updates about the Women's Ministry.
Please check back for details on the 2019 Women's Ministry Retreat!
Come warm up with us at Sourdough Cuppa Joe’s (located at 6707 Hixson Pike) each Tuesday morning from 8:30-9:30. The Scripture Prayer Walkers are moving indoors. The 1st Tuesday of each month we will be writing cards to folks on the prayer list. Call Denise Jennings for more information.
Women's Bible Studies
- A study of the book of 1 Peter. Karen Bennett will be leading a study on Jen Wilkin’s book, A Living Hope in Christ, Wednesday mornings, here at HPC, at 9:30 beginning January 30th. This is a 10-week study and will end on April 10th. Books can be purchased through the church office. You can also buy it as an e-book. Please sign up Sunday mornings. Childcare is provided by request only.
Women's Event: Chocolate Fondue Party!
Ladies, do you love chocolate? Plan to join us for a chocolate fondue party Saturday, March 2nd from 3:00-5:00pm. Please bring something to share that can be dipped in chocoloate. Childcare is provided by request only by February 24th.