The mission of women's ministries at HPC is to encourage and equip women to glorify God in the home, church, and community.
- By fostering meaningful relationships,
- By providing opportunities for spiritual growth,
- By inspiring hearts to serve, and
- By discipling women to demonstrate Christ-like love.
Connect with us on Facebook
If you are a member, please join our HPC Women's Facebook Group. It is here that we share prayer requests and updates about the Women's Ministry.
The 2018 Women's Retreat will be November 9th through the 11th at Steiner Bell Lodge in Gatlinburg, TN. The theme for this year's retreat is, "Woman of impact, Woman of influence". Registration is open until October.
It is that wonderful time of year to start up the Scripture Prayer Walk ministry. We will meet at the pavilion from 8:30-9:30 on Tuesday mornings to walk and pray in groups of two or three. All ladies are welcome. The theme for this year’s prayer walk is “Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus”.
Women's Bible Studies
- Thursday morning bible study for women led by Karen Bennett begins on Sept. 27th. We will do an 8 week study by Peacemakers Ministry called “Living the Gospel in Relationships”. Childcare is available but only by request until Sunday, Sept. 23rd. More details to come. Please use the tear-off in your bulletin to sign up.