We love to sing a variety of songs during our worship service, from classic hymns to new contemporary choruses and everything in between. The Trinity Hymnal has long been our standard and we sing many of its song. Below you'll find some of the other great resources that are used regularly to plan our worship time together. Just click on the title of the song to listen to it. You can also visit our Sunday Worship page to see what we're singing in our weekly service. Finally, please check out the Worship section of the website to learn more about our blended service, our belief in the importance of congregational singing, and several other resources.
ARTISTS WE SING
- Indelible Grace Music - Indelible Grace flows from the college ministry (Reformed University Fellowship) of the PCA. The RUF Online Hymnal is a great resource for retuned hymns.
- Sovereign Grace Music - Sovereign Grace is known for quality music matched with biblical lyrics. Many of their songs have become new favorites here at HPC.
- Red Mountain Music - This ministry is based out of a local church and has a similar focus to Indelible Grace. Their passion is retuning old hymns as well as writing new ones.
- Getty Music - The Gettys are two of the greatest modern hymn-writers of this generation. In Christ Alone and The Power of the Cross are just two of their songs which are sung regularly in our services.
SONGS WE'RE LEARNING
- Christ, the Sure and Steady Anchor - Matt Boswell, Matt Papa
- My Worth Is Not In What I Own- Graham Kendrick, Keith & Kristyn Getty
- He Will Hold Me Fast - Matt Merker
- The Lord Is My Salvation - Keith & Kristyn Getty
- Arise, My Soul Arise - Indelible Grace music
HPC Music Ministry Spotify Playlist
We keep an up-to-date playlist of the modern hymns and songs we sing during worship. We encourage you to listen to this playlist while at work, at home, or on the road. We keep it up to date with all of the songs currently in our repertoire, and those that we are currently learning or learning soon! Click here for the playlist or listen below.