The mission of HPC's Men's Ministry is to "Facilitate the development of Christ-like men."
- By Equipping for spiritual growth
- By Encouraging authentic fellowship
We hope to accomplish these goals in a number of ways, including small groups and special events.
We want your feedback on the Men's Ministry! Please fill out the 5-minute survey at the following link: http://bit.ly/HPCMenSurvey
All men are invited to our Men's Breakfasts. These are opportunities to eat, talk, and generally have a good time of Christian fellowship as well as learn from one of our fellow brothers about what God has been teaching him. Be sure to check the church calendar and let us know in advance if you plan on being there.
- HPC's 2019 Men's retreat will take place March 29-31 at Camp Vesper Point in Soddy Daisy.
- Our speaker will be Morgan Lusk, Assistant Pastor of West Town Church in Tampa, FL.
- The theme for the retreat is Establishing Real Accountability. Registration is now open. For more information and to register stop by the table in the foyer Sunday mornings.
- If you missed our 2017 retreat, you can download the sessions by clicking here.
- To see some of the pictures from the previous retreats, visit Our Galleries page.
- A morning Men’s Bible Study meets throughout the year, led by Smith Cutter. For 2018 we'll be studying the Gospel of Matthew. We meet on Wednesday mornings before work (6:30am) at Karl's Restaurant on Hixson Pike. Please let Smith Cutter know if you are interested.
- There are other Men's Groups available at different times during the week. Be sure to check the small groups calendar to see what's available.
For more information about Men's Ministry, please contact the Men's Leadership Team:
- Leader: Josh Hamblen
- Scribe & Events Coordinator:
- Treasurer: Mike Landreth
- Service Coordinator: Jonathan Payne
- Members at Large: Bob Hansen & Steve Kesler
- Pastoral Liaison: Greg Baney