Ways to Give
- You can give as part of your worship during our Sunday morning service with cash or a check made payable to “Hixson Presbyterian Church.” Many find it meaningful to give during a worship service, but others find it helpful to have other options for giving…
- Whether you want to give a one-time gift, schedule recurring contributions, or just view your giving history, you can do it all online. It’s quick, easy and secure. The best way is to link your giving to a bank account, which only incurs a very nominal fee for HPC. You can set this up under the "Give" section on the left side of your Church Community Builder account. Or, you can use a debit or credit to give, though HPC does get charged a transaction fee. We do not encourage anyone to go into debt to give. We should not give, or spend, what the Lord has not first given to us.
- There are several ways to designate and track your giving. You specify the giving amount and where the funds should be applied: tithe to the General Fund, give to our Global Outreach budget, make payments to your building fund pledge, give to a specific mission trip, pay for a church event or contribute to our Good Samaritan Fund. You may edit or delete your scheduled transactions at your convenience as well as review your giving history anytime. It’s quick, easy and secure and all available through your Church Community Builder profile.
- If you would like to mail a check please make it payable to “Hixson Presbyterian Church” and send it to:
Hixson Presbyterian Church
1450 Jackson Mill Dr.
Hixson, TN 37343
- Contact David Jackson to discuss donating stocks, bonds or mutual funds so that we may insure an accurate tax receipt. Email: email@example.com or Phone (423) 790-9173.
For more information about what we believe about giving and stewardship, we would encourage you to listen to a recent message from Pastor Robert linked below: