ChurchCenter is the online and mobile community of Hixson Presbyterian Church. We use this tool to connect with one another, plan worship, give tithes and offerings, keep track of upcoming events on our calendar, check-in our kids to children's ministry events, and much more! Do you want to find a quick phone number, sign up for an event, or see what's coming up for the ministries you're involved in? All this and more is found on ChurchCenter.
Be sure to download the mobile app (instructions below) for easy, quick access to the directory, online giving, and the church calendar.
Note: If you already had a profile in CCB, you do not need to make a new profile in ChurchCenter, you are already in there.
To download and install the app:
- Search “Church Center” in your app store
- Download and install
- Click on “Get Started”
- It will need to find our church so you can either:
- Allow it to access your location & click “Hixson Presbyterian Church” OR
- Don’t allow location access and search for our church manually – we are listed as “Hixson Presbyterian Church”
- Click on our church logo and select, “This is my church”
- Enter your phone number
- Enter the login code that will be immediately texted to you
- Click on your user profile to log in (Don’t worry…these steps are just to set up the app. You won’t have to do this every time!)
Review your contact info and upload your picture:
- Open the Church Center app once you’ve registered
- Click on the silhouette icon in the top right corner
- Review email, phone number, mailing address, and add a photo
Use the “Home” screen for quick access to: Giving, Groups, Check-Ins, Events, Calendar, and Directory.