Hilltop Notes January 29
January 29, 2015
•The February Hilltopper is attached and is also available on our website under the resources tab.
• The much anticipated Contribution Statements will be available this Sunday in room 201 after the worship service.
• Kids’ Super Bowl Shindig: This Sunday from 4:30 - 6:00. Don’t miss the fun as we play games, have yummy snacks and find out what Jehoshaphat’s story in the Old Testament has to do with a football game in 2015! Bring a friend, wear your favorite team jersey and join us in the Fellowship Hall.
• Super Bowl Sunday Time Change: This Sunday, the evening ministries will be 4:30 - 6:00 pm.
• Women’s Ministry Bible Study: A Lenten Bible Study for the women of the church will be offered on Thursdays beginning February 19. We will be studying the book, 40-Day Journey, with Dietrich Bonhoeffer. We hope you will join us! Please see the February Hilltopper for more details.
• Youth Retreat: All Middle and High School Students are encouraged to sign up for the Camp Vesper Point Retreat, March 6-8. The cost is $70 if you pay by February 15th. After that, the cost will go up to $80. But, you will receive $5 off per every guest you bring. Sign up online or see Morgan.
• Men’s Retreat, March 20-22: You may sign up in the foyer this Sunday or online at Hixsonpres.org/men. There is a $10 discount if you sign up before March 1. Scholarship money is available upon request.